Buckets of Fun
We're in business for the small business. You have better things to do with your time other than fiddle around with spreadsheets and reports, entering transactions to your accounting system, worrying about taxes, and a host of other boring tasks. That's what me and my crew will do for you.
Ask some questions
Current clients and new friends alike. Let's talk about how we can work together.
We look at business a little different here. My team and I take care to get to know each of our client's personally. We are invested in the success of your business almost as much as you are. We only takes clients whose mission and business is something we can buy into. Being a small firm, we have the ability to get to know your business.
Taking a non-traditional approach to a traditional profession is what I'm all about. "Why" is my favorite question. Making use of available technology is how we're going to work together. When I'm not pushing buttons on the computer, being outside is the best.
SOME THINGS ABOUT ME
- I've been married to my awesome wife since 2004 and we have 4 pretty rad kids
- My favorite sport is soccer and I cheer for our local USL soccer team, the Colorado Springs Switchbacks
- I have a "day job" working in the accounting department for Compassion International
- I volunteer on the board of directors for a local not-for-profit, The Vine
- Music: NEEDTOBREATHE
- Podcast: Stuff You Should Know
- Author: Michael Connelly.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the AICPA
- Graduated from University of Colorado, Colorado Springs